Laser Therapy significantly reduces the swelling and pain in soft as well as bony tissue. This is exciting technology that our clinic offers to our patients.
No anesthesia or shaving is required. We pass a laser beam across the area of treatment. The energy transmitted by the various wavelengths in the beam stimulates healing in the treated tissue and is very soothing to your pet.
For more chronic pain (e.g. osteoarthritis) pets may require multiple treatments before seeing significant improvement in mobility and pain reduction. For more acute pain or swelling, improvement is usually noted within 24 hours. With any therapy, the patient should be kept quiet until all treatments are completed.
We suggest Laser Therapy for the following conditions:
- Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Diease)
- Muscle, Ligament & Tendon Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Ulcerations and Open Wounds
- Post Surgical & Soft Tissue Trauma
- Back Pain
- Neuromuscular Disease
For more information Contact us or also go to the following link:
Some Biological Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Faster Wound Healing
- Tissue Repair & Cell Growth
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Pain Reduction
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- Improved Nerve Function
- Trigger Point & Acupuncture Point Stimulation